With faster time to first frame and Real-Time streaming, you have more interaction, which leads to increased engagement that drives revenue. Find out how we can take your business to the next level.Learn More
Become part of the team that makes it happen
Phenix is an exciting and fast-growing high-tech company that is changing how people connect. Our technology revolutionizes real-time content delivery and provides means for human connection in the digital age.
Our headquarters are in Chicago's blossoming technology epicenter in the River North neighborhood, though our team is located around the world. We are always looking for talented people to join our ranks — focused, dedicated, inspired, fun people who are ready to make things happen.
We take pride in how we build our systems, mentor our team members and interact with our customers. We follow the manifesto for agile software development and practice SOLID object-oriented design. Most of us have extensively used many programming languages during our careers. We see programming languages as the means of getting things done, not the essence of what defines us as engineers. We become experts in new technologies not because it is exciting (it is!) but because it enables us to create something better and faster. We strive for end-to-end perfection in delivering flawless features to our customers. A happy customer is the ultimate reward for our time. We are egoless because we believe that everyone can learn something from everyone else.
Phenix is hiring an experienced frontend engineer to help support the ongoing development of Phenix real-time video streaming platform that provides low-latency streaming at high quality and massive scale.
Responsibilities: Frontend Development in React and Angular
- React + redux experience (async actions (thunk or sagas), reducers, selectors)
- Angular 2
- Ability to write clean modular and reusable components
- Webpack + babel/transpiling experience
- HTML5 and Modular CSS
- Familiarity with frontend testing frameworks such as jest, karma/mocha and selenium
- Deep knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (OS, devices and browsers)
- Experience with mission critical software environments
- Experience developing real-time applications
- Experience with mobile development
- Node.js experience