Phenix Real Time Solutions, Inc. (“Phenix,” “we,” “us,” “our”) provides global real-time, scalable content streaming solutions. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose information about you or your use of our services. This Privacy Notice applies to information we obtain anytime you interact with Phenix, such as when you visit or contact us through our website (www.phenixrts.com) (our “Site”) or use any application, device, or product that accesses or uses Phenix’s content streaming solutions (the “Phenix Services”). We want to ensure you are aware of our practices for collecting and processing information that relates to your use of our Site or the Phenix Services.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the notice and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you access or interact with us through our Site or the Phenix Services to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us Through Our Site
We collect information you provide directly to us through our Site. For example, we collect information when you directly contact us through email or when you fill out a form and submit it through our Site. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use our Site or the Phenix Services
We automatically collect information about your access or use of our Site and the Phenix Services, including:
- Log Information:
We collect log information about your use of our Site and the Phenix Services, including session information, the type of browser used, access times, pages viewed, and the content that was accessed.
- Device Information:
We collect information about the computer or mobile device used to access our Site or the Phenix Services, including the unique application installation ID, hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information.
- Location Information:
We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use our Site or the Phenix Services or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons when you are on our Site. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
The information we automatically collect in connection with your use of our Site or the Phenix Services is collected in a manner such that we cannot use that information to personally identify you.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site or the Phenix Services. For example, you may be using or accessing the Phenix Services through a mobile software application developed by a third party. That third party may share with us, in accordance its own practices and privacy notice, certain information about you or your use of the Phenix Services so that we can improve and provide the Phenix Services.
Use of Information
We may use information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Site or the Phenix Services
- Process transactions and prepare billing statements
- Send technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Site or the Phenix Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent illegal or unauthorized activities on our Site or in connection with the Phenix Services and protect the rights and property of Phenix and others;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help provide a better service and user experience; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information collected as described in this Privacy Notice:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Phenix or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Phenix and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Transfer of Information to the U.S.
Phenix is based in the United States. By accessing or using our Site or the Phenix Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S.
- Your Information
You may update, correct, or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or contacting us through our Site. Note that we may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Location Information
When you first launch a mobile application that accesses our Site or the Phenix Services and collects location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Site or the Phenix Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Site or the Phenix Services or certain features thereof. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our Site or the Phenix Services, or certain features thereof, will no longer function.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site.
- Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at: [email protected].